Friday, September 29, 2006

It's done



At last i've finished the picture for Mum , she turning 70 on Monday .She doesn't like parties so i desided to do a nice tea for her on Sunday .I've asked my aunt and uncle along with mum and dads close friends to come also .Mum does not know they are coming so should be a nice suprise.
So i thought instead of a card I would make a picture with some photo's of her through the years and I have just finished it .
Tonight I need to sit down with the recipe books and plan the birthday tea , I havn't time to do the cake so have paid for one to be made with a ball of wool and a pair of knitting needles on it .

Also had a reply to the gimme your stuff website so I am now in the process of putting a suprise box together to send over to America.

No comments: