Monday, March 19, 2007

Another week

Monday again and a week has gone by without me blogging , must try harder .

Thought you might like to see a picture of us all scrapping away on our lovely weekend retreat from last weekend , so good another one has been organsied for September .Only one thing went wrong and that was me leaving my sleeping bag and overnight bag there , so im off to Newcastle wednesday to pick them up from Bev
OOOO just started snowing ,wonder if it will lay.
Not sure if ive mentioned it but im standing for council in the coming up local elections (May 3rd) so wish me look on my campaign.
Gail's still away on holiday but she was kind enough to leave Hannah , Sharon and me a challenge (just incase we have nothing else to do ??????!!!!!!).We aech have a wooden sign that reads Altered Art and we have to decorate them , so off to Hannah's for tea and decorating.

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hi there

I got your message on my LiveJournal about a swap. I've just done one and have another coming up, so is it all right if we wait until May ?
My email address is
sidherian@gmail.com