Sunday, May 10, 2009

I DONT Do Cute

Honest I dont , but I wanted to make a thank you gift for a friend , and just know she will love this cards set I have made for her .

And i never by cute , but here we are again looking at 2 cute stamped girl images , so yes i have bought 2 cute stamps , but having a 9 year old girl is my excuse .

The papers are Making Memories and i have had them for years .I realy must start using my papers up lol

The box is one that a friend of mine makes and all i have done for this is make it bigger so that it fits 6x6 size cards.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Jean I am so proud of you ;)

UK STampers Cyber Blog said...

A lovely set of cards and beautifully presented Jean

Alison

Tinkertaylor said...

You'd never guess it they're fab. I think I'll try re-sizing that box template