Thursday, February 28, 2008

How's she doing


Im sure you are all wanting an update on how my doll is coming along , so here is the lastest picture . Im realy pleased with how she is looking and can not wait to have her finished . I think prabably two more sessions and she will be sitting pretty on my lounge bay window.
Then all i need to do is come up with another project , which with so many ideas in my head all the time , wont take long.
Just putting the finishing touches to the next Alter That kit and also trying to get upto date with the cj's im in at the moment, I promise to take photo's of them and get them on here for all to see.

3 comments:

GlitteryKatie said...

Awwwww she looks fab- love her lace trims!!!

Lyzzydee said...

Wow what enormous pumpkins she has!!!

monika said...

Wow fantastic. Love her. So wish I had that pattern and had played along. NEXT TIME :)